BTI Engineering Ltd are delighted to be recruiting Events/Warehouse Operatives for a 12month Training Programme. This role will be based at our Rathcoole site and onsite work across the Republic of Ireland. If you have an interest/passion for the events/beverage dispensing Industry or maybe you are mechanically minded and like understanding how things work then this is the role for you!
The broad purpose of the role is installation, withdrawal and maintenance of drinks dispense systems. The role requires working at the company’s warehouse preparing equipment for new installations and completing installations at event venues/Stadiums. The role is part of the larger team that ensures our key customers can deliver drinks of the right specification and quality to their customers.
- Install equipment required for the provision of a complete drinks dispense system. This can be on a customers licenced premises or at a specific event venue/location.
- Test equipment and product and complete documentation for handover to customer.
- Provide information and guidance to key stakeholders and end-users of the dispense system.
- Withdraw dispense equipment/systems when necessary, enabling asset management and equipment reuse, refurbishment, or disposal in accordance with company procedure.
- Conduct maintenance, service work and repairs to dispense equipment ensuring continuity and quality of dispense in line with company specifications and procedures.
- Complete documentation associated with the specified job and processes and communicate in the correct manner to the correct person.
- Build trusting relationships and offer excellent customer service to all key stakeholders.
Requirement of trainee:
- Fluent English (Verbal and Written)
- Full clean driving licence (Preferable)
- Trained for Manual Handling (preferable)
- Previous work in the beverage dispense industry an advantage.
- Familiar with technology (e.g., handheld devise/tablet)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
Hours of work: 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday. (training days may vary 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm).
Benefits on offer to include:
- Remuneration €12.70 per hour with further increments at 3months and 6months.
- 21 Days paid Holiday leave.
- Company provides workwear and PPE.
- Comprehensive Training Programme.
- Opportunity to work overtime (within agreed limits).
- On-Site Car Parking.
- Fixed term contracts will be reviewed at 11 months, and you may be invited to apply for future suitable vacancies within the company.
If you would like to learn more on this super opportunity, please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!